Dance yourself Happy in this new fun fitness class no impact suitable for everyone great music loads of energy. Mandy has a passion for dance and will have you singing dancing clapping moving and grooving. (launching Wednesday May 17 th 6.00 till 7.00)
SOSA Dance Fitness was created in September 2012 by Katy Barrow, Accredited Member and Associate of the International Dance Teachers Association.
Unlike many other dance fitness programmes in the market, we are committed to promoting the fantastic benefits to fitness and wellbeing of low impact exercise for everybody regardless of their fitness level, from beginners to those who keep fit regularly. In fact, the more exercise you do, the more you need low impact activities to be part of your workout plan.
There is a common misconception that ‘low impact’ means easy or boring…but not only does low impact fitness offer a great way to exercise but it also delivers an intense workout too. The old saying ‘no pain, no gain’ really could not be further from the truth!
We are committed to helping you achieve and, most importantly, maintain your fitness goals.
We pride ourselves on our company ethos and USP’s…
- Experienced instructors – All of our instructors are experienced and insured fitness and dance professionals. This means our participants can be safe in the knowledge that every SOSA Dance Fitness across the country is led by someone who fully understands your needs, and how to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Fun-packed approach – We want to get EVERYONE dancing! Our fun-packed approach to our classes makes burning calories easy…the benefits to your physical fitness are just a bonus! No more dragging yourself to the gym, come and have fun with us instead and see the results for yourself!
- Promotion of wellbeing – SOSA will work wonders for your general happiness and wellbeing. Boost your confidence, meet new friends and gain a skill for life!
- Our classes are about YOU – we are committed to ensuring our clients get the maximum benefit from our classes…we break-down the steps of each routine so you are never left struggling at the back of the class.
- Inclusive – We provide a professional, non-intimidating fitness environment, which is inclusive of all ages, abilities, cultures and faiths.